Image Map






Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Sunday Scoop

Linking up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop!

My family took one last weekend vacay before school begins.  Wonderful weekend!  The boys fished and the girls shopped BUT that means clothes have to be washed, dried and folded before he leaves for camp today!  Love to be busy.  My hope is to begin looking at TPT and trying to start a store- we shall see - can you have a store with only 1 item ;)

The best part of the week is getting my hair colored on Tuesday!  Here's to the last few day of summer!  I can't wait to meet my bunch of 3rd graders.  Only 1 week before they walk through the doors! YAY!  See you at the edge,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the TpT store! You'll find once you get started, the ideas will flow! I understand that your first item must be a free item (it was true when I started). Make that one a quick one - not too labor intensive and don't giveaway the farm! Maybe a quick teacher helper, ticket out the door, award templates - something you share with your colleagues all the time.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. . Mrs. Belinda good luck with the TpT stuff don't forget to get Peytons close ready for camp! Alex Vires

    ReplyDelete