Image Map






Thursday, June 25, 2015

I have a problem!

I have a problem.  That’s the first step – right – admitting that you have a problem?! It is called the Dollar Tree or really any Dollar Section in any store.  I look at the shelve or bins and think I need that – for what I don’t know I just know I need it!


So far, this is my closet.  I found 3 ringed binders at the Dollar Tree – WHAT!! I bought them all.  New tubs for chapter books, posters to give as cards to my teacher friends from their Math Coach and so much more.   It gives me great joy to find colored index cards and task card holders for just a buck!  It is only June and I believe there will be more to come!  Does anyone else have a problem like this or am I all alone?  Confessions of a 3rd grade teacher!  Happy Summer!


1 comment:

  1. First of all - LOVE the blog!!!!
    Yes, I have the same problem - which is why I don't go!!!! However, I love seeing what you find and how your brain works to make what you find fit your room!

    Becky
    CookingUpSuccess...

    ReplyDelete