Image Map






Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Guest Blogger: Haydn Haltom


Well, I got some plastic wrap and put it on a bowl. Then we put rice on top and clapped my hands together and the rice moved! I got really happy, my dad yelled at it and it did not move. I snickered.  Next, we tried to take a picture and I did not notice that I hit the plate! Next thing I knew rice was everywhere, I picked it all up and put back. We tried again and succeeded...right when I took the picture.

Sound is force.  Sound is energy made by rings moving.  When I clapped it made a sound and made the rice move. The sound made the rice jump.

Haydn

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Haydn for being the first guest blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job haydn bing the first blogger,
    You wrote a lot. Hunter bowden

    ReplyDelete