Image Map






Wednesday, August 13, 2014

We are learning to Blog!

 

What a great day in the computer lab today.  Every student placed a comment under Our Window Garden.  We are concentrating on spelling correctly and using punctuation.  It is exciting to watch the students grow - they are growing just like the lima beans are growing!

Check out the lima beans and what they have done since last Monday when we 'planted' them.  Amazing!

Can you name 1 thing you (as a growing 3rd grader) would have in common with the growing lima beans?

9 comments:

  1. I am still trying to make a blog about minecraft.Haydn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am growing like the lima bean.Haydn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the lima beans grow and I grow to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I am alike to a lima bean because I am growing every day like a lima bean is growing every day. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am changing every day just like the lima beans. I am growing like the lima beans. I wonder what will happen next?

    ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beans are growing bigger and we are too. Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have grown since Monday just like the lima beans. I am wondering what will happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plants need water to grow, and I need water. Haydn

    ReplyDelete